AMA Credit Designation Statement
The American Society of Addiction Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit (s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ACCME Accreditation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of The American Society of Addiction Medicine and The Northern New England Society of Addiction Medicine (NNESAM). The American Society of Addiction Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
*To Claim Credit: Following the Scientific Session, an Evaluation Form link will be emailed to all attendees. This form must be submitted in order to receive a Certificate of Completion.
ASAM CME Committee Reviewer
-Cara A. Poland, M.D., MEd, DFASAM
Planning Committee Disclosures:
(All Planning Committee Members had nothing to disclose)
James Berry, M.D.
Molly Rossignol, D.O.
Mark Bucksbaum, M.D.
Audrey Kern, M.D.
Judy Burk, M.D.
Mark Publicker, M.D.
- Robert P. Schwartz, M.D – Verily Life Sciences Ltd, Hourly fee, Consultant; Indivior, Medication at no cost, PI of a NIDA-funded study; Alkermes, Medication at no cost, PI of a NIDA-funded study.
- Diana E. Clarke, PhD – Advisory Panel Member for a RAND Cooperation project, funded by Otsuka Pharmaceuticals, $500 Advisor.
- Debbie Gibson – nothing to disclose
- John Brooklyn, M.D. – Opi Safe, Salary, Medical Advisor.
- Mark Publicker, M.D. – nothing to disclose
- Shawn Ryan, M.D. – Crosswave Health, Small equity basis, Advisor; Dynamicare, Small equity basis, Advisor