Virtual event via Zoom
Saturday November 7, 2020
The Scientific meeting will begin at 9:00 AM and end at 5:50 PM. It will feature seven presentations. Exhibits will be open from 8:00 AM until 6:15 PM.
As in previous years, the NNESAM business will be held prior to the Scientific meeting from 8:00 AM to 8:50 AM. NNESAM members will be sent a link via email in late October. No registration is necessary for members to attend the Business portion of this conference.
Why Attend NNESAM Scientific (educational) Meeting 2020?
The Scientific Meeting will be held online for the first time. Registration is required. Here are a few reasons to attend.
- Regional expertise. Our speakers are here in our region. They are accomplished and dedicated. They are involved in important local programs and initiatives and institutions. (See their “bios” in the conference brochure linked below.) Our hope is that in addition to useful current nationally accepted information you will also find local connections and inspiration for your important work.
- Interesting, Wide-ranging topics. See the conference brochure. ASAM designates this live activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit (s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Economical CME accredited by the American Society of Addiction Medicine. As always, we have kept the cost low. Members pay $60 for 7 hours of ASAM accredited category I CME; Non- members pay $125. Students of any discipline can attend for $10. Residents and Fellows will pay $25. No travel or lodging expenses.
- Comfort and Convenience (and Safety) of the virtual format. No travel time or inconvenience. No increased risk of covid or flu.
- Excellent Technical Support. The program will be supported and moderated throughout the day by a technology professional with extensive experience in virtual conference support and academic technology and online class support.
You can register online, or print a shortened printable PDF brochure and register by mail. The shortened brochure can also be used as a “flyer” to let your colleagues and students know about this conference.
Click Here to view the conference brochure and register.
This conference is supported in part by unrestricted educational grants from:
Acadia Healthcare is one of the largest providers of behavioral health services within the United States, including multiple levels of care (inpatient, outpatient, IOP.) The CTC Group is committed to providing access to quality care for Opioid Use Disorder. Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) is provided at 21 Comprehensive Treatment Centers (CTCs) in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. AcadiaHealthcare.com
Northeast Delta Dental is the region’s most trusted name in dental insurance for companies of all sizes, individuals, and families in Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont, administering dental benefits for more than 936,000 people. To learn more about their products and how they can keep you smiling, visit nedelta.com.