AMA Credit Designation Statement
The American Society of Addiction Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit (s). Attendees should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ACCME Accreditation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Area and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of The American Society of Addiction Medicine and The Northern New England Society of Addiction Medicine (NNESAM). The American Society of Addiction Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
*To Claim Credit: Following the Scientific Session, an Evaluation Form link will be emailed to all attendees. This form must be submitted in order to receive a Certificate of Completion.
ASAM CME Committee Reviewer
Cara Poland, MD, Med, DFASAM, Chair, ASAM CME Committee
Planning Committee Disclosures:
(All Planning Committee Members had nothing to disclose)
Molly Rossignol, D.O.
Mark Publicker, M.D.
C. Frederick Lord, M.D.
- Zoe Brokos – Nothing to Disclose
- Celeste Hutton, MD – Nothing to Disclose
- Kevin Irwin – Nothing to Disclose
- David Kispert MD – Maine Association of Recovery Residences-Consultant
- Matthew Levasseur, DO – Nothing to Disclose
- Neil Neuberger – Nothing to Disclose
- Denise O’Connell MSW, LCSW, CCM, CCP – Nothing to Disclose
- Mark Publicker, M.D. – Nothing to Disclose
- Molly Rossignol, DO – Nothing to Disclose
- Ronald Springel MD – Nothing to Disclose
- Paul Vinsel, DO – Nothing to Disclose