8:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Live. Virtual. AMA Category 1 Credit Applied For.
NNESAM Spring Scientific Session:
Presentations to Include:
- NIDA’s Addiction Medicine Network (AMNet): Opportunities for office-based treatment providers to participate in national research in treatment and outcomes for opiate use disorder.
- John Brooklyn, M.D., UVM LCOM Associate Clinical Professor of Family Medicine and Psychiatry: Use of Injectable buprenorphine for office based treatment of Opioid use disorder.
- Mark Publicker, M.D., Founder of NNESAM: Current treatment of alcohol use disorders with medication.
- Shawn Ryan, M.D., Chair of ASAM’s Legislative Advocacy Committee: Decriminalization of Addiction Behaviors.
Scientific Session Fees Structure:
- Residents, Fellows, Full or Part-time Graduate Students: $25
- Medical Students, Full or Part-time Undergraduate Students: $10
- ASAM Members: $40
- Non-ASAM members: $80
To find out more about the 2021 Spring Member Meeting and latest Chapter Event news, go here.